BUY LOCAL: Support Flat Rock Businesses—Keep it Here!
You could drive 40 minutes away to have a great time—but why would you want to? There’s lots of great stuff to do right here in Downtown Flat Rock, and by spending your dollars here at home, you support our local economy—that means your own friends and neighbors.
BUY LOCAL—KEEP IT HERE!
5 Ways to Have Fun in Downtown Flat Rock:
- Flat Rock businesses would love to see you! Pick up some vintage clothing at Ally’s Thrift Store on Huron River Road
- Fuel-up for your Flat Rock experience with a stop at Bashar’s Middle Eastern and American Cuisine on Telegraph or Mr. Bean’s Treatery on Huron River Rd
3. GET FIT!
- Go for a bike ride on our miles of scenic Greenways trails
4. GO FISHIN’!
- Get your catch of the day, fresh from the crisp waters
5. GET HIGH TECH!
- Support our new downtown by texting: “buylocal” to ‘313131’
And there’s tons of other great businesses and activities to support! Check it out!
Thanks to the DDA for supporting local Downriver Businesses like, Americana Home Inspection, Salute Special Events, Strands Hair Salon, Steinert & Associates, Farmers & Artisan Market, and Creative Designs Landscaping.