The Flat Rock DDA along with the Flat Rock Community Foundation is presenting the 8th Annual Cruzin’ Flat Rock Car and Truck Show. Flat Rock Our Hometown is a Major Supporter of Cruzin’ Flat Rock.
The PSCU Cruzin’ Flat Rock Car and Truck Show is Saturday, September 18, 2021. Cruzin’ Flat Rock take place he weekend after the Flat Rock Riverfest this year.
The 2021 Show includes;
- Free Registration on site (see info below on printable form)
- Trophies Awarded
- FREE Event Shirt to former Cruzin’ Trophy Winners (Must bring trophy to receive free shirt)
- All Classes and Styles of Cars and Trucks Welcome
- Registration runs 9 AM until Noon
- Show starts at 10 AM Ends at 2:15 PM
- Gibraltar Road Loop Cruise starts at 2:15 PM (Click Here for map)
The show also includes;
- Door Prizes
- 50/50 benefits the Flat Rock Animal Shelter
- Basket Raffle benefits the Train Depot
- DJ music starting at 10 AM
- Live performance at 11 AM
- Event Shirts Discount with registration (2 per registered vehicle)
- Food on site
- Cruzin’ Flat Rock show is at 28800 Arsenal Road in Flat Rock, Mi. across from HuRoc Park.
- New this year-The Flat Rock Train Depot will be open with a Family Discount.
This year’s show entry point will once again be at Arsenal and West Huron River Roads near HuRoc Park. (Site Address is 28800 Arsenal Road) (Follow the signs)
Visitors to the show can park on Atwater, East Huron River and Gibraltar Roads.
There will be music with a DJ Michael, starting at 10 AM and a live performance by local singer Courtney Lynn at 11 AM. There will also be Door prizes You can get into the drawing for the door prizes by registering on site when you come in. Trophy and Door Prize presentation at 1:30 PM
Each registered vehicle will be able to purchase TWO Cruzin’ Flat Rock shirt at a Great Discount.
There will also be carnival style food trucks on site for those who want purchase a snack to eat. Or you can walk to some of our great local restaurants like Atwater Street Taco, Nutrition Hub and Michael’s On The River. Check your Cruzin’ booklet for discounts and more information on the show.
You can also pick up copies of the registration forms at some of our local business or at the Flat Rock Riverfest Sept. 10-11, 2021 (the weekend before the Cruzin’ show).
We want to thank Public Service Credit Union for being our Title Sponsor.
Cruzin” Flat Rock would like to Thank all of our local sponsors listed here;
Atkins Insurance, Atwater Street Taco, Atwater Paddle , Station 24, Auto Financial Group, Biggby Flat Rock, C. E. Raines Company –Riverview, Cooking in the “D” Catering, Crusin Classics Agency –Wyandotte, Fellows and Co. Family Auto, Flat Rock Auto Care LLC, Flat Rock Auto Supply, Flat Rock Hardware, Flat Rock Our Hometown, Flat Rock-DDA, Flat Rock Community Foundation, Frost & Remer Insurance Agency, GLC Landscaping, S&J Cupcakery, Jim’s Butcher Shop, McKenna & Associates, Michael’s On The River, Nutrition Hub, Strands Salon, Public Service Credit Union (PSCU), RE/MAX Masters, Rite On Auto Sales, Rock-On Smokers, The Mike Hall Agency, Vintage Blossoms, Zick Law Agency, Zorba’s Coney Island and GoJo’s Grubhub.