Flat Rock, Our Hometown presents the 2015 Christmas Passport. Participants have the chance to win Flat Rock Dollars that can be spent at any one of the 30 participating businesses. Look for the Our Hometown Clock decal at local businesses.
To enter is easy and is FREE. Shop at the listed businesses and spend any amount. When cashing out present your passport booklet, don’t worry if you don’t have a passport yet, each participating business has them available. Once you make your purchase, the cashier will stamp your passport. Once you receive 6 stamps from two or more businesses, you can turn your passport in at the box in City Hall or put it into the city mailer outside of City Hall. Don’t forget to fill out your information on the back. The drawing will take place December 16, 2015 and three lucky winners will win Flat Rock Dollars which are redeemable like cash at any of the 30 participating businesses.
The Grand Prize will be $500 dollars, Second Prize will be $250 and Third Prize will be $100 in Flat Rock Dollars. These Flat Rock dollars are in $5 increments (no change given) and can be spent at the participating businesses in Flat Rock. The participating businesses and rules are below.
PARTICIPATING FLAT ROCK BUSINESSES
|Micheal’s On the River
|Bashar’s Middle Eastern Cuisine
|Champion Pet Salon
26268 E. Huron River Drive
|One Hour Martinizing
|Pet Needs, Etc.
26249 E. Huron River Drive
29048 Garden Boulevard
|Salutes/The Roc Wine Bar
26123 E. Huron River Drive
|Flat Rock Animal Clinic
|Simpler Times General Store
26314 E. Huron River Drive
|Flat Rock Community Center
|Flat Rock Do It Center
26329 E. Huron River Drive
|Flat Rock Party Store
26318 E. Huron River Drive
|TJ’s Top Value Muffler
26558 W. Huron River Drive
|Leo’s Coney Island
|Victory Lane Quick Oil Change
|Masserant’s Feed & Grain
Zorba’s Coney Island
PASSPORT RULES & REGULATIONS
- You may spend any amount at participating businesses to receive a stamp.
- You may visit the same business more than once, but need at least two different businesses on the passport.
- Check the website for the most up to date listing of participating businesses at flatrockourhometown.com.
- The 2015 Christmas Passport is valid from November 1, 2015 through December 15, 2015.
- Make sure to drop off your completed passport at City Hall BY December 15, 2015.
- Prizes will be drawn on December 16, 2015 and winners notified via telephone and e-mail. You do not need to be present to win.
- Only one prize per person will be awarded.
- Prizes are not cash, but Flat Rock Dollars, which can be spent like cash at participating businesses.
- Flat Rock Dollars will be in $5.00 increments and NO CHANGE will be given.
- Flat Rock Dollars EXPIRE February 29, 2016. They will be invalid after this date. NO exceptions!
You can fill out as many passports as you wish. Start collecting your stamps and fill up your Flat Rock, Our Hometown Passports TODAY!