ATTENTION FLAT ROCK BUSINESSES!
Flat Rock Our Hometown along with the Flat Rock DDA (Downtown Development Authority) are once again presenting the Christmas Passport Program! The format is the same as 2021 using the passport cards.
- There are NO ENTRY FEES for any Flat Rock Business to join the program
- ALL Flat Rock businesses CAN participate
- Each business that participates will receive a supply of customer cards to punch, a window decal if needed to each business who don’t already have one
- Each business will be given a unique punch. (You can use the one from the previous year(s))
- Customers can get cards from any participating businesses, City Hall, the Community Center and the Library
- Customers complete cards with punches from businesses as in years past.
- We ask participating businesses to donate a gift/product for the Grand Prize basket
- The program begins on Now ends on December 16, 2022
Businesses, if you have any questions after reading the information including the 2022 Christmas Passport Rules below, direct questions to the Flat Rock Our Hometown or the Downtown Flat Rock Facebook pages or you can CLICK HERE.
Click Here for the 2022 Application Form for the 2022 Christmas Passport.
Click Here for the 2022 the Tax Deduction Form for the 2022 Christmas Passport Program.