The 2014 forum is scheduled for March 20th at Salute
Location: Salute, 26123 E Huron River Drive.
The forum is designed as a way for the Flat Rock DDA and city officials to speak directly to businesses about activities and projects within the Downtown District. This is an opportunity to talk directly to city department heads, council and DDA members.
To make a reservation please contact Meaghan Bachman at the Flat Rock City Hall Phone number; 782-2455 option 6. Or by *email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday March 18, 2014.
This year’s forum will bring the new alliance with:
- Michigan Main Street Program
- DTE and upgrades to Street Lighting
- Upgrades to the downtown landscaping
- DDA events and more
Featured Presenters and Topics
- Kaleidico Digital Marketing: Internet business
- Flat Rock-Michigan Main Street Introduction
- Flat Rock Mayor: State of the City address
The forum is FREE to All businesses in the City of Flat Rock and along with potential business owners. There will also be a “Meet and Greet” breakfast prior to the presentations. The breakfast starts at 8 AM with the presentations starting at 8:45.