The 2013 forum is scheduled for March 14th at Salute
Location: Salute, 26123 E Huron River Drive.
The forum is designed as a way for the Flat Rock DDA and city officials to speak directly to businesses about the Downtown District.
To make a reservation please contact Meaghan Armstrong at the Flat Rock City Hall 782-2455 option 6. Or by *email at email@example.com by Tuesday March 12, 2013.
This year’s forum will bring the new alliance with:
- Michigan Main Street Program
- Walkable Downtown Project
- Upgrades to the downtown landscaping
- DDA events and more
Featured Presenters and Topics
- Detroit Edison: Smart Meters
- Kaleidico Digital Marketing: Internet business
- Monroe Bank and Trust: Top 10 Employer Errors
- Flat Rock Mayor: State of the City address
All businesses in the City of Flat Rock and potential business owners are invited. There will also be a meet and greet breakfast prior to the presentations. The breakfast starts at 8 AM with the presentations starting at 8:45.
*Using email please include your name, business name, phone number and website if you have one.